- Plant derived Creatine for skin tightening (yes you could use over entire face)
- Caffeine stimulates cellular activity and blood flow to assist with dark circles and wrinkles
- Lightweight cream gel packs a powerhouse of hydration for smoother eye area appearance
- Plant powered nutrients to feed skin vital antioxidants and neutralize free radical damage
- Soothing Rose and Geranium Essential Oils to help with puffiness and easily irritated sensitive skin of the eye area
- 1oz glass recyclable bottle
- Also shown Rose Geranium Face Balm
- Size 1 oz
Get a load of the vitamin rich, plant powered ingredients in this lightweight cream eye gel! While this hydrating gel cream was formulated for the eye area, you may feel free to use over the entire face underneath a moisturizer. Moroccan Rose Absolute and Egyptian Geranium lightly scent this product while offering soothing benefits to the sensitive eye area. Plant based creatine and caffeine provide new energy and stimulation to the cells and increases circulation. The effects? Smoother texture, hydration and diminished wrinkles and dark circles.
Use: Tap lightly around the eye area after cleansing, toning, serums and moisturizer (basically apply as a final step) unless you opt to use the product as an entire face serum.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, EcoCert Propanediol (Vegetable), Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein , Organic Soy Bean Protein, Oxido Reductases, EcoCert Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Black Currant Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, EcoCert Beet Sugar, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Squalane (Olive), Phospholipid (Lecithin), Retinol (Vitamin A) Encapsulation, Vitamin E, Organic Argan Oil, Oat Kernel Flour, EcoCert Gluconolactone, Creatine (plant derived), Caffeine, Rose Absolute, Geranium, Xanthan Gum, and EcoCert Sodium Benzoate
Totally addicted to this stuff. It feels so light and refreshing going on, and smells amazing. It does seem to have a positive effect on dark circles and puffiness, but it is hard to tell.