Dry skin can be more complicated than most people imagine. First, your overall health can impact the extent of dryness you experience. Certain thyroid conditions, treatment for diseases like cancer, and even your diet can affect your skin and cause dryness. Generally speaking, dry skin is often linked to genetics too. Also, there are a variety of dry skin conditions ranging from mildly dry to severely dry. The environment and seasonal changes can impact the extent of dryness.
Dry skin is responsible for a dull appearance, fine lines, and even unnecessary wrinkles, not to mention uncomfortable tightness. Good news! With all of that said, there are multiple ways to lessen your dry skin. Addressing the true nature of dry skin means correcting two different facets of your skin's dryness. Heavy creams, oils, and butters may temporarily help with the feeling of dryness, but several hours later, the dry, tight sensation returns. Maintaining comfortably, moist skin for the entire day is possible by providing your skin with the most crucial element contributing to persistent dryness and dehydration.
Each of the individual products in this kit have successfully helped many individuals to healthy, hydrated, radiant skin. Because of each product's vitamin-rich nature, you can expect to provide your skin with valuable nutrients to combat aging and provide the antioxidants to help existing damage.
The kit includes the following products:
- Lemon Be Clean - richly emollient facial cleansing cream adds needed moisture while cleansing
- Sweet Blossom - deeply hydrating facial toner with Orange Blossom Hydrosol, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vegetable Glycerin to add much-needed water moisture and nourishment to the deep layers of the skin.
- Veggie Moist - profoundly hydrates the skin with a viscous serum rich in Lavender, Chamomile and Vegetable Glycerin
- Monoi De Magic - Vitamin-rich facial cream replete with the purest Amazonian butters, and Tahitian Monoi to lock in hydration. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals caused by environmental stress, aging, pollution, and sunlight. Ideal for daytime use and nighttime use in conjunction with Rose Balm.
- Rose Balm - Antioxidant-rich oils, including Rosehip Seed Oil (an excellent source of Vitamin C), Bilberry Extract, Olive Squalene, and Black Current Seed Oil, help to provide the necessary vitamins to fight cellular damage. Rich, pure, soothing Amazonian butters like Kokum and Cupuacu Butters provide skin-nourishing ingredients to mois
You'll enjoy the same plant-based ingredients you've come to love in our luxurious, non-greasy body creams. ECOCERT certified ingredients, organic extracts, and the purest essential oils and absolutes. To protect the integrity of the ingredients, this body cream is packaged your products in light protecting, recyclable amber glass.
Conscientiously crafted, handmade skincare in small batches using 100% pure botanical ingredients. We value conserving our natural resources, and your product has ingredients obtained sustainably.